Gourmet Food Truck for Sale - $118k
Turnkey opportunity with a reliable fully custom built truck with topline equipment. We partnered with the best mobile kitchen builder (Armenco) and used designs from fast-food restaurants to maximize efficiencies and to serve large crowds quickly without running out of product.
THE KITCHEN – YOUR MOBILE WORKSPACE
Built with workflow in mind, the kitchen’s perimeter is filled with large prepping areas, ample storage above and below the counters, and commercial kitchen equipment found in high-end restaurants. Inside the kitchen you can find:
- American Range AR36G-2B | Six square feet of griddle flanked by two high-output burners, with enough room for 30+ burgers cooking at the same time
- American Range AF45 | Large deep basket fryer, heats up to temperature in 15 minutes and can handle high-volume crowds without cooling off
- True TSSU-72-30M | The largest refrigerated prep table you can buy, room for all your sandwich, salad, burrito, or pizza ingredients!
- True T23 & T23F | over 40 cubic feet of refrigeration and freezer space; put 250 lbs of frozen fries in the freezer with room to spare
- Servend DI-1522-6 | 6 tap soda fountain with integrated 60lb ice well; maximize your profit margin and save time over canned beverages
- NSF-listed 50″ X 20″ X 11″ Ice Bin | Keep extra ice stored here instead of taking room up in your large freezer
- NSF-listed steam table w/ two full-size table pans | Interchangeable with bain marie or half/full pans to keep soups, nacho cheese, or other items at a perfect holding temperature
- 15,000 BTU roof-mounted air conditioner | Keeping your staff cool for longer shifts and fewer heat-related accidents
- Ansul wet/dry fire suppression system | Automatic and manual actuation for maximum safety
- NSF-listed three compartment sink | Oversized for large pots and pan with a custom cover to convert to a prepping area
- NSF-listed handwash sink | Separated by a splash-guard from the three-compartment sink
- Square Stand Point of Sale with 16gb iPad Air | Teach staff members to use the POS in minutes and monitor sales and inventory from your phone
- Star Micronics Thermal Printer & APG Cash Register | Integrated and locked into the counter for maximum security
THE TRUCK – THE MOST RESPECTED CHASSIS MANUFACTURER
Freightliner has been building reliable commercial trucks for 75 years. FedEx and UPS rely on these trucks every day to get packages all over the world.
- Chassis: 2006 Freightliner MT55
- Body: Morgan Olson
- GVWR: 25,500 lbs (no special license required)
- Engine: Cummins 5.9L ISB 24 Valve
- Transmission: Allison 2100 HS (automatic)
- Onan 10kW diesel generator (5300 hrs) | pulls directly from the same diesel tank so no separate filling
- Two 30 gallon propane tanks
*Generator is regularly serviced by authorized Onan facility (just had 1000/hr service completed. . .saves you $2600+!) **Truck is regularly serviced by Freightliner including annual BIT inspection
ENTERTAINMENT – KEEPING YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY & OCCUPIED
Cutting customers perceived wait time is important and you can not only keep them entertained but also increase sales through upselling via our video and audio systems.
- 50″ NEC Sunlight-Readable Digital LCD | This is the same LCD they use in outdoor malls and bus shelters
- Sony 5.1 channel receiver
- 6.5″ interior speakers
- 23″ 1080p interior monitor | Use this to queue up the outside LCD or monitor social media
- Nest surveillance camera | Cloud-based camera to keep an eye on staff
- Xbox 360 with Kinect wired under exterior LCD
- Dell Zino PC | Play your digital menus, movies, or broadcast television
PREP EQUIPMENT – WE REALLY DO MEAN TURNKEY
We have 100+ Cambro containers, mixing bowls, knives, colanders, pots, pans, and more! All you need is a menu (we have a menu stand for you already) and starting serving customers! We’re motivated to get this sold & will entertain all qualified offers so this won’t last long!
Interested parties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.